Saturday, July 8, 2017

Psalm 3

A David Psalm, when he was running from his son Absalom.

Oh Lord, I've got alot of enemies
Loads are rising up against me
Loads are saying of my life
"God won't rescue him"
But you are my shield, my glory, you lift up my head.

I yell to the LORD and he answers me from his holy mountain.

See, if I lie down and have a sleep, and then I wake up again from that sleep; why is that?
Because the Lord has sustained me.
So, I won't fear the thousands circling against me.
Rise up LORD
My God, recuse me.
Punch my enemies in the face
Smash the teeth of the wicked

Rescue belongs to the LORD

May your blessing be on your people

4 comments:

Alison said...

These Psalms are amazing.

Unknown said...

Perfume is one of my favorite fragrances, and this versace pour homme nuoc hoa versace is my favorite perfume

Anonymous said...

wow! pertandingan sabung ayam yang sangat seru dari sudut AGAW melawan BIYA untuk anda yang mau menonton silahkan akses link ini www.ayamkari.co
judicockfight.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/kriteria-sabung-ayam-pukul-mati-dengan-otot-terbaik/

Ayam Jackpot said...

Chat Sabung Ayam S128


Agen Sabung Ayam Online S128


Agen Sbobet


www.bakarayam.info